Thyrister Based Solar Charge Controller 40A (New Type)
- Solar charge controller : Regulates battery charging when connected between battery and solar panel. On the LCD you can see the charging status.
- Solar Panel Regulator : - Max PV input voltage is 50V. 12V panel will work with 12V battery only and 24V panel will require 24V battery. The maximum supported wattage for a 12V solar panel is 520W and for 24V it's 1040W.
- Battery types : This updated controller is suitable for all battery types. Make sure to select the correct battery type i.e. B01 for lead-acid, L1 for lithium ternary battery, L2 for lithium iron phosphate.
- Wiring Connection : Connect the battery first with the controller and then the panel.
- 3-Stage Charging : - The controller performs constant current, constant voltage and float charging method that result in rapid and efficient battery charging and will protect battery from over charging.
- Protection Level : With overload, short circuit, open-circuit and reverse protection, the device will protect your battery and will increase the battery life.
- Warranty : - The products come with 1 year warranty (To claim warranty contact us via call or WhatsApp at 9809709898)
Rated Current: 40A
Max PV Voltage : 50V
Max. PV Input Power: 520W(12V)/1040W(24V)