Solar Power Photometer with 9V battery
- Solar Power Meter: A precision instrument to measure the intensity of sunlight. This tool helps to understand solar energy intensity which can help to achieve optimum solar energy through proper panel placement. Equipped with Large LCD Display (3-3/4 LCD Display) up to maximum of 3999 Resolution.
- Data Retention: One of the most impressive and useful features of this illumination tester is that, this is designed with a “HOLD” button that supports maximum data hold, making it convenient to record data, which is conducive to maintaining data integrity and supporting experimental research.
- Easy to Use: With the help of direct measurement feature that too without any adjustment, you can easily use this tester by just paying attention to the automatic measurement of the probe directly to the light source. (Note: Keep the probe clean to avoid affecting the measurement results)
- Measuring Range:0.1-399.9W/m², 1-3999W/m², 0.1-399.9Btu/(ft²-h), 1-3999Btu/(ft²-h); There are two units that can be selected: W/m² and Btu.
- WIDELY APPLICATION: This tester is widely used for solar radiation measurement, solar energy research, meteorology, agriculture, physical and optical experiments as well. With the help of this tester, you can even measure the light transmission intensity of glass to verify the performance of the glass. (For example: Car window for testing car window performance.)
- Package Include: 1 * Solar Radiation Measuring Instrument; 1 * User Manual; 1 * Packing Box
- This meter is a precision instrument measuring the intensity of sunlight.
- There are two units that can be selected: W/m² and Btu.
- It supports maximum value hold function and data hold function.
- Measure directly without adjustment, steadily measure for a long period.
- Widely used for solar radiation measurement, solar energy research, meteorology, agriculture, physical and optical experiments.
- It can also be used to measure the light transmission intensity of glass to verify the performance of the glass, for example, car window performance test.
Resolution: 0.1W/m², 0.1Btu/(ft²-h)
Range Error: ±10W/m² (±3Btu/(ft²-h) or ±5% of measured value
Temperature Error: ±0.38W/m²/℃±0.12Btu/(ft²-h)/℃ deviation at 25°C
Display: 3-3/4 LCD display, maximum 3999
Overload Display: "OL"
Shift: <±3% /year
Measurement Range: 0.1-399.9W/m², 1-3999W/m², 0.1-399.9Btu/(ft²-h), 1-3999Btu/(ft²-h)
Sampling Time: 0.25 seconds/time
Operating Temperature and Humidity: 0~50℃, <80%RH
Storage Temperature and Humidity: -10~60℃, <70%RH
Battery: 9V battery
Size: 5.2 * 2.6 * 1.5in
1 * Solar Radiation Measuring Instrument
1 * 9V Battery
1 * User Manual
1 * Packing Box