Universal Intelligent Solar Charge Controller for Solar Panel With LCD Display and USB Port 12V/24V
- Solar charge controller : Regulates battery charging when connected between battery and solar panel. On the LCD you can see the charging status.
- Protection Level : With overload, short circuit, open-circuit and reverse protection, the device will protect your battery and will increase the battery life
- Battery types : This updated controller is suitable for all battery types. Make sure to select the correct battery type i.e B1 for lead-acid, B2 for Li-ion, B3 LiFePO.
- Connection : Connect the battery first with the controller and then the panel. Connections should be in this sequence else the controller will not work.
- Solar Charge Controller supports battery charging when connected between the battery and the solar panel. On the LCD display you can see the charging status and switch modes conveniently.
- With Overload protection, short circuit protection, open-circuit protection and reverse protection, the device will protect your battery and will increase the battery life.
- amiciSmart Solar charge controller work with 12v and 24v panel, you can set float voltage (Float voltage is max battery charge voltage), discharge reconnect (Load on after this voltage), discharge stop (Load OFF on this voltage) and work mode (When you set hours setting then load ON after sunset automatic).
- Note 1. :- When connecting the controller to the battery make sure that the battery should be at least 10.7V charged. (Color may vary)
- 2. : 12V panel will work with 12V battery only and 24V panel will require 24V battery. You can set float voltage, discharge reconnect, discharge stop and work mode.