Touchscreen Portable Oscilloscope - ADS1013
- Dual Input: - Oscilloscope that has 2 input channels and a real time sampling rate of 1GSa/s and an analog bandwidth of 100 MHz*2 with input impedance of 1 m ohm. Also these input channels have built-in high voltage protection modules which can tolerate up to 400V input.
- Display:- 7” TFT LCD Display with 800x480 resolution and capacitive touch screen (same as the touch mode of modern mobile iPad).
- Trigger Function and Auto-Adjustment: - With three trigger functions i.e automatic(test cycle analog signal), normal(test aperiodic digital logic signals) and single(test the sudden aperiodic burst signal) mode it can be used freely for periodic analog signals or non-periodic digital signals. The waveform will adjust automatically within one second when the dual channel is started.
- Storage: - 1 GB built-in storage ensures 1000 screenshots and 1000 sets of waveform data that can be stored any time with a single touch.Equipped with a USB interface, which can be connected to a computer to share its screenshots with the computer
- 4 Hour Standby: - 6000mah Rechargeable battery that ensures 4 hours of standby.
1pc x oscilloscope
2pcs x matched 100MHz probe (1X and 10X)
1pc x USB data cable
1pc x user manual (English)
Size(L x W x H): About 184mm x 124mm x 50mm
Maximum test voltage: 1x:40V 10X: 400V
Channel number: 2
Cursor type: horizontal x, horizontal Y, trigger Y
Screen size :7"
Battery: 6000mah rechargeable battery(built in)
Scrolling mode: supported
Screen resolution :800 x 480
One-click AUTO: support
Display process :TFT
Waveform storage: 11,000 screenshots + 1,000 sets of waveform
Analog bandwidth :100MHz
Waveform manager: supported
Maximum sampling rate :1GS/s
Voltage accuracy :± 2%
Time of rise :< 3ns
Frequency accuracy :± 0.01% accuracy
Storage depth :240Kbit
Measurement parameters: a total of 12
Input impedance :1MQ
Vertical sensitivity: 50mv-500v
Standby time :4 hours
Time base range :50S 10ns
Extended interface :USB transfer interface
Trigger mode: single/normal/automatic
Charging requirements :5V 2A/3A/4A
Trigger edge: rising edge/falling edge