Over/Under Voltage Protection with Energy Meter 63A With Small Mount
- Measures instantaneous RMS Energy as well as Historical Energy readings upto 0-9999 kWh
- It provides various Protections to complete house Over / Under Voltage Protection and Overload / Current Protection with wide adjustable range (refer manual for complete details)
- LCD Screen displays the Total Energy (kWh), Real-time current (a), voltage (V), Active power (W)
- Input operating voltage: 85 ~ 300 V; Over-current Protection: - 1-63A (default 40A)
- Over-voltage protection: 85-300 V (default 270 V); Under-voltage Protection: - 85-300 V (default 170 in); Power on Delay After Power Off: - Default 2 sec, Recovery Time / Recovery voltage gap is adjustable.
2. In the function mode, hold down the set key for 3 s, it will save and exit to the normal display state. If you do not work for more than 30 seconds , it will also exit the normal display state. If you press the button up or down, all data will restore the factory setting.
3. Under the normal display status, you can display the voltage / current / active energy / active power step by step by pressing the button up or down. LCD display will be displayed step by step automatically.
4. In mode 2 function, you can press the button up or down at the same time to turn on the output load switch after protection on / off
5. Under Function Mode 1 and 2, press the Down key to check the last five security records (Er1 Er5). Under the display, the first layer is Er1, the second layer is number: 1 means Over-voltage protection, 2 voltage protection means, 3 over-current protection devices, 4 means power.
6. In mode 3 and 4, the protection functions will be closed. The product is only as a normal switch to save the output load on / off
7. In accordance with the function 5/6/7 mode, the overload protection function will be closed. The product is just like a normal switch to save output load on / off per cycle.