AmiciAuto Spark Plug Tester - Ignition System Diagnostic Tool
- Strong Function : This spark test plug is very convenient to understand the operation of the ignition coil, it is the perfect diagnostic tool for accurately identifying a weak spark in minutes.
- Features : The coil tester diagnostic tool is processed by professional manufacturing, it has high visibility white lettering, read the gap measurement from 0 to 40k.
- Quick and Fast : In case you are stuck up in no-start conditions, this tester is the quickest way to test your spark plug.
- Application : Our spark circuit tester can be used on petrol engines and some motorcycles also.
- How to Use : Ground the alligator clip of the tester and put the other end in the spark plug wire. Now you can easily read the length of the spark through the little window. The longer the spark gap the stronger the coil.
1.100% brand new high quality ignition coil tester, strictly full tested to ensure the best quality before shipment, safe to use.
2.The coil tester diagnostic tool is processed by professional manufacturing, it has high visibility white lettering, read the gap measurement from 0 to 40k.
3.The spark plug tester can intuitively convenient to understand the operation of the ignition coil, and according to spark colour and flash over distance to determine the quality of the coil, avoid fire, the ignition coil burned out and so on.
4.The round knob provides easy gap adjustment and comes with a shielded clip securely fastens to the ground, convenient to use.
5.The spark circuit tester can be used on small engines and some motorcycles.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||80 g|
|Importer||Amici Import Export|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15 x 10 x 1 Centimeters|
|Net Quantity||1.00 count|
|Generic Name||Spark Plug Tester|
Material: ABS + Metal Color: Black + Red Total Length: 11cm Diameter: 22mm Cable Length: 520mm Package Weight: 95g Package Included: 1 x Ignition Coil Tester
Note: 1. An inductive test Cannot be performed, because there are no plug wires. 2. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.