LM2596 DC to DC Buck Converter 3.0-40V to 1.5-35V Power Supply Step Down Module
- Input: DC 3 V to 40 V (input voltage must be 1.5 V higher than the output voltage, no boost)
- Output voltage: 1.25V ~ 37V continuously adjustable (input voltage must be higher than the voltage to be output more than 1V) The normal stable operating current is 2A.
- Upgraded version switching voltage regulator, which has low power consumption and high efficiency. Touch the button to switch the measurement input or output voltage.
- LED digital voltmeter tube, the accuracy is adjustable function, can be aimed at your multi-meter adjustable accurate.
- Press the rightkey to let the display show the input or output voltage. when the right “OUT” led light, it shows output, the left “IN” led show input.
Step 1 adjust the right button so that "OUT" LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of output voltage; Press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and "OUT" LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the output voltage calibration mode.
Step 2 press the right button (normal speed), the voltage value is adding up a unit; Press the left button, minus a unit; Due to a unit is less than 0.1V, the minimum voltage display to 0.1V, so you need to continuously press 1-5 times to see the voltmeter change 0.1V, how many times voltmeter change 0.1V by pressing the key, depending on the current display voltage, the higher the voltage, the fewer the number of press.
Step 3 press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, to exit the output voltage calibration mode. All parameters set to automatically power down to save.
Input voltage calibration steps
Step 1 adjust the right button so that "IN" LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of input voltage; press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and "IN" LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the input voltage calibration mode.
Steps 2 and 3, consistent with the output voltage calibration method.
Some customers report: "The module cannot be adjusted, the output voltage is always equal to the input voltage." When you encounter this problem, please counterclockwise rotation of the potentiometer 10 laps or more, then you can adjust the output voltage. Because the factory default output voltage is 20V.