Job Description for Ecommerce executive for Marketplace
Manage and create product listings, order fulfillment, inventory, price, queries & advertisements on e-commerce platform, Ability to maximize sales.
Job Description:Marketplace Management
- Listing products on the marketplaces and ensuring they are well represented there
- Timely Order fulfillment of all liaising with Marketplaces and plant team
- Managing Returns and order cancellations with proper tracking
- Handling customer support via phone, email and chat
- Should have Efficient in handling online channels amazon etc.
- Daily online assisted shopping execution.
- Improve and increase the online traffic through various digital media platforms.
- Able to resolve online technical issue of the customers.
- All other co-ordinations required to complete online orders on a daily basis other than above Daily mentioned.
- Overseeing and executing the social media strategies for the company.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Generating Monthly reports on Sales, inventory, etc.
- Ensuring product details are well maintained for smooth order execution across all marketplaces.
- Knowledge and Experience in operations / management of Back-end of Online Shopping Portals.
- Prior experience in listing products on marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart etc. its preferable for the automobile accessories category
- Knowledge of Ecommerce processes and order dispatch process.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel operations and functions like Filters, Sorting, Vlookup & Pivot tables.
- Able to Manage Daily/Weekly & Monthly MIS and operational activity as well
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good at coordinating with people and getting the job done.
Required education: Bachelor’s
- Online sales: 2 years
- Online Marketing: 2 years
- Online sales channels handling: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time To Apply for job opening , Kindly write to us firstname.lastname@example.org